Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Breakfast

Breakfast like a King, Lunch like a Jack and Dinner like a Pauper
But we living such an hectic life working almost 10 hours and traveling approximately 2 hours a day. We tend to do it the other way round,

Breakfast like a Pauper, Lunch like a Jack and Dinner like a King
I also would fall in latter category if my Mom would not make something for me during breakfast.

I always like things to keep on changing and my mom knows that....what i have for breakfast

POHA - This is a maharasthrian favorite, rice with onions and turmeric makes it a perfect breakfast

UPMA - I think this dish originated in South (please correct me if wrong), if hot it is my favorite and add a red chilli paste over it makes it even better

Sandwich - Common man breakfast, add anything what you like and you are ready to go.

Cereals - Used to have it long time back but got bored of it.

No comments:

Share