Monday, November 22, 2010

The Bagel Shop

If you have want to just chill and work at same time The Bagel Shop is where most people go in Bandra. It is near the Carter Road Police Station.

Most of you all are familiar to this place and it was my second visit, while first one was just to meet a friend and move to another location. This time had to do some shopping in Bandra and I reached the shop before it opened so went to The Bagel Shop for some breakfast as did not have a good enough breakfast at home.

After lots of thinking zeroed it on Spanish Bacon Spinach Hummus Bagel....it surely had a good quality bacon and around 5 pieces of red meat. The hummus was a good twist to the whole thing. But it pushed me back by Rs. 250 which I feel is expensive. But, again I do not visit this place regularly so was OK with it.

You do have lots of options Sandwiches, muffins, salads, shakes etc etc to enjoy with good Bagel Menu.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Share